Read Me First!
- The objective is to create interest in Physics by inculcating the culture of doing experiments.
- The students/teacher should be able to DO experiments by using material available locally, i.e., at home or in local market.
- Just reading or watching videos of these experiments will not help, the fun/learning starts when you DO these experiments. The writeup is provided for initial help.
- Many writeups are incomplete. They are provided to convey idea on which you can build yourself.
- We believe in continuous improvement through collaboration. Use contact us form for corrections / suggestions / contribution.
Many individuals contributed to this work. First and foremost, we thank Dr. H C Verma, who was the inspiring force behind this project. Our sincere gratitude to,
- Indian Association of Physics Teacher (IAPT) for initiating and supporting National Anveshika Network of India (NANI) programme.
- Shiksha Sopan, Kanpur
- Senior Resource Persons: Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh, Shri Amit Kumar Bajpayi, Shri Manoranjan Kumar Singh, Dr. Amit Kumar Jana, Dr. Ajay Mahajan, Dr. R. K. Awasthi, Shri Arun Yadav, Mrs Smita Fangaria, Dr. Brajesh Pandey, Shri Brajesh Dixit, Dr. R. K. Mitra, Mr. Rohit Sharma, Dr. M. S. Marwaha
- Utsahi Physics Teachers
- Anveshika Coordinators and their team members: Shri Rajeev Ranjan, Dr. Amarendra Narayan, Dr. K. N. Rai, Dr. S. A. Masti, Dr. Gajanan Patil, Dr. Laxmi Kant Sharma, Shri Lalit Mohan Singh, Mrs Pragya Nopany, Shri Mineesh Gulati, Shri J. Chandrasekhar Rao, , Shri Arvind Kumar Pathak, Shri Jitender Singh, Dr. Sarmishtha Sahu
- And many more…
Although most of the science activities presented here are regarded as low hazard, we disclaim all liability for any occurrence, including, but not limited to, damage, injury or death which might arise as consequences of the use of any experiment(s) listed or described here. Therefore, you assume all the liability and use these science activities at your own risk!
Be careful while dealing with electricity, fire/flame, sharp objects etc.